Begin Enrollment :
1) TOUR: Call 682-936-4112 to schedule a tour. Meet with a Director and decide on the next step.
2) APPLY: Submit an Application for Enrollment and all other required forms to begin the enrollment process.
3) STUDENT VISIT: After the application is reviewed the prospective student will be invited to visit a classroom and get to know our students and staff.
4) ENROLLMENT DECISION: The team will prepare an initial individualized program schedule for your student with a formal estimate of expected cost for the school year.
5) DONE! When the steps are completed and financial arrangements are agreed the formal enrollment process is completed and your student is added to a home room! We maintain open enrollment year-round.
WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU THROUGH THE ADMISSION PROCESS:
You may Print and complete an application to bring with you to your initial visit.
The Application along with any educational and/or psychological records are reviewed to ensure we can meet the student's needs and the adult's goals.
Final Enrollment decisions are made only after the prospective student visits the school.
The Team at Lake Pointe Academy is happy to welcome you to our family, where we work together, form a bond, and strive towards YOUR child's individual needs and success!
If we can't serve you for whatever reason, we are committed to helping you find the services/program that could better accommodate your child's needs.
Students who struggle with academic, social, communication, or emotional difficulties that are rooted in neurodevelopmental learning differences, thrive in our school.
TO SCHEDULE A TOUR: 682-936-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Pointe Academy's Unique school program places an emphasis on:
> Social Thinking & Communication
> Emotional & Behavior Regulation
> Strengthening the brain to become "available for learning"
> Integrating the Neuroscience of teaching & learning, along with best practice for supporting learning differences.
Students are not required to have a "label" to enroll or benefit from our program. For more information on common learning differences click on the following links to be re-directed. If any of theses sounds like your child, get started early in getting the help you need for greater success in life long learning:
Typically developing and mild-moderate learning differences
Social, Communication and Pragmatics, Anxiety that interferes with academic success
Auditory and Visual Processing and/or Coordination difficulties
Autism - Difficulties in Reciprocal use of Language, Behavioral Dysregulation, Repetitive or stereotypical movements / restricted interests.
Summer CAMP PROGRAM
Summer Session - Summer Camps are filled with fun hands on learning activities. Our Summer Program is the 2nd through the last week of June, Monday - Thursday, 9:00am to 2:00pm. LPA enrolled students are automatically enrolled at no additional charge. High school students can complete credit recovery. Our summer program will have limited number of registrations open for home school and non-LPA enrolled students. For more information contact our admissions office at 682-936-4112 or email email@example.com
Tuition is now easier than ever…..
We are glad to now offer the opportunity for interested and enrolled families to finance their tuition! The easy application is available online and the decision is quick! AFTER, you submit an enrollment application, simply click the button below to get started to see if you qualify and establish a payment plan!