All students at Lake Pointe Academy benefit from “tuition assistance,” as the base tuition only covers about 73% of total operating costs. The remaining 27% needed to support our students is obtained through fundraising efforts. We uphold an expectation of enrolled families to actively participate in fundraising events as well as other volunteer opportunities.
2018 Tuition & Costs of attendance:
1) Application Fee: $150 this covers the clinician's time (3 hours) to review all the information, facilitate a student visit, conduct any needed assessments, and prepare an individualized program proposal for parent/guardian review. If the student is enrolled, $100 will be credited towards tuition balance.
2) Annual Tuition is $14,400: This covers a full school year (140 days) and Summer Program (12 days)
3) Deposit to hold space is $2,000 (credit on tuition balance)
4) Payments: can be made by Check, Credit Card (+ fees), or Automatic Bank Draft. Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month and will be assessed late fees if received after the 10th. Payment plans are secured with a signatory note and require a bank draft authorization or credit card on file. Payment Plans can be set up for Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annual, or paid all at once. Payment plans are interest free, however, there is one time $50 fee to set up payment plans.
5) We serve hot lunch once a week for $5.00
6) Field trips may occasionally require small admission fees
7) Technology Deposit of $250 for a ChromeBook. If returned in good condition the deposit will be refunded, otherwise the student keeps the ChromeBook.
8) School Supplies + Year Book: We set up a pre-loaded school supply package for you to purchase for under $200. Yearbooks are $45
9) Uniforms $12 - an Orange Lake Pointe Academy t-shirt is required for Field Trips.
10) Electives & Graduation there will be additional charges for certain courses for high-school credit and Graduation fees - not yet determined.
Lake Pointe Academy may be more affordable than you think!
There are many ways to pay for your child's specialized education.
- Monthly tuition payment plans
- Scholarships (as funds are available from our events etc.)
- Contributions from grandparents, other family members, or businesses / corporations
- Tax-advantaged education savings programs
- Sibling discounts
- Tuition loans
- Lake Pointe Academy maintains fundraising software that allows parents to set up their own Peer-to-Peer fundraising campaigns that support our ability to offer discounts and scholarship assistance.
Lake Pointe Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization and does not receive any Federal, State or Governmental funding. Donations to our scholarship fund helps families with financial hardships access specialized education not otherwise accessible in or around Hood County. All financial and material contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of law.