All students at Lake Pointe Academy benefit from “tuition assistance,” as the base tuition only covers about 73% of total operating costs. The remaining 27% needed to support our students is obtained through fundraising efforts. We uphold an expectation of enrolled families to actively participate in fundraising events as well as other volunteer opportunities.
2019/20 Tuition & Costs of attendance:
1) Application Fee: $150 this covers the clinician's time (3 hours) to review all the information, facilitate a student visit, conduct any needed assessments, and prepare an individualized program proposal for parent/guardian review. If the student is enrolled, $100 will be credited towards your tuition balance.
2) The Maximum Annual Tuition is $14,400: Leveled Tuition Plans may start at $8840 are related to the intensity of your child’s program and staffing needs. Tuition is all inclusive and covers the full school year (140 days) and our Summer Program (12 days)
3) Deposit to hold space is $1,000 and applies toward the tuition balance
4) Payments: can be made by Check, Credit Card (+ fees), or Automatic Bank Draft. Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month and will be assessed late fees if received after the 10th. Payment plans are secured with a signatory note and require a bank draft authorization or credit card on file. Payment Plans can be set up for Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annual, or paid all at once. Financing tuition is available through First Financial Bank and may allow you to set up custom payment plans to best fit your budget https://www.ffinonline.com/RFP/Application/Browse
5) We order hot lunch for delivery to the school from local restaurants on a pre-scheduled basis for $5.00/each
6) Field trips may occasionally require small admission fees
7) Technology Deposit of $250 for a ChromeBook. If returned in good condition the deposit will be refunded, otherwise the student keeps the ChromeBook.
8) School Supplies + YearBook: We set up a pre-loaded school supply package for you to purchase for under $200. Yearbook prices depend on the extent of content which the students on YearBook Committee create while working on social skills, technology, art, design and composition. The cost will typically will not exceed $45.
9) Uniforms $12 - an Orange Lake Pointe Academy t-shirt is required for Field Trips.
10) Electives & Graduation there may be additional charges for certain courses required for high-school credit or Graduation fees - these may vary year to year depending on the students needs.
Lake Pointe Academy may be more affordable than you think!
There are many ways to pay for your child's specialized education.
Monthly tuition payment plans available through First Financial Bank. The application is easy and online for you to complete yourself (click the red letters)
Scholarships/Tuition Assistance (as funds are available from our events etc.)
Contributions from grandparents, other family members, or businesses / corporations
Tax-advantaged education savings programs
Tuition loans (click here)
Lake Pointe Academy maintains fundraising software that allows parents to set up their own Peer-to-Peer fundraising campaigns that support your ability to apply discounts and scholarship assistance to your account.
Lake Pointe Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization and does not receive any Federal, State or Governmental funding. Donations to our scholarship fund helps families with financial hardships access specialized education not otherwise accessible in or around Hood County. All financial and material contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of law.