Speech / Language Services
Susan Miller, MS, CCC/SLP, is an independent speech pathologist who has over thirty years of experience. Susan obtained her Master’s Degree from Texas Christian University, holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association, and is licensed by the State of Texas.
Susan holds numerous Certifications and continued education. Considered an expert in her field, Susan conducts training at ESC-XI, is a professional conference speaker and a trainer within some public school systems.
Susan's private practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- Articulation Disorders
- Language Delays
- Social Thinking® for all ages
- Autism, Asperger’s and PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder)
- NeuroNet Learning Programs (*Currently the ONLY Certified NeuroNet Therapist in the State of Texas)
- Click here to be redirected to the NeuroNet Learning website http://concrete.neuronetlearning.com/eng/
- Click here to see how NeuroNet Classroom Enrichment s being implemented at Lake Pointe Academy, Granbury.
Times: Private Individual Sessions are scheduled by appointment only.
Private social development group therapy is also available by appointment.
Locations: Assessments and sessions can be scheduled at your home or at Lake Pointe Resource Center, 1921 Acton Highway, Granbury, TX 76049 (map/driving directions - click HERE)
Contact: Miller Speech & Language Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 682-936-4112 to leave a message.
"I look forward to meeting your child’s individual needs now accessible within the Granbury area!"