PRINTABLE ENROLLMENT TOOLS

Click the buttons below for printable enrollment documents.

 TO GET STARTED: 

  • Call 682-936-4112, ask to schedule a tour & meet with an Admissions Representative.
  • At the Scheduled Tour you will meet with a Director, review the admissions packet and enrollment process. 
  • Prospective students will need to be scheduled for a classroom visit prior to enrollment.  
  • A completed application and all other required forms should be completed and returned at the time of the visit along with a $50 application fee. 
  • Following the visit, the team will determine a service plan for your student and an estimate for all expected costs for the school year. 
  • Base Tuition is $13,440 for August through June enrollment for a 1:6 staff to student ratio if application and deposit are paid by July 31, 2017.  
  • After August 1, 2017, base tuition is $14,400.
  • Professional Fees for 1:1 high-support needs, direct therapy, or 1:1 support services are not included in the base tuition and will be assessed at a private daily rate.

WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU THROUGH THE ADMISSION PROCESS:

  1. You may Print and complete an application to bring with you to your initial visit.
  2. The Application along with any educational and/or psychological records are reviewed to ensure we can meet the student's needs and the adult's goals.
  3. Placement decisions are made only after the prospective student visits the school. 
  4. The Team at Lake Pointe Academy is happy to welcome you to our family, where we work together, form a bond, and strive towards each child's success.
  5. If we can't serve you for whatever reason, we are committed to helping you find the services/program that can better meet your needs.

 ENROLLMENT IS AVAILABLE

throughout the SCHOOL YEAR!

TO SCHEDULE A TOUR:  682-936-4112 or  email admissions@lakepointegranbury.org

SCHOOL ELIGIBILITY: Lake Pointe Academy is a private non-public therapeutic school designed for exceptional students ages 6 - Grade 12 who will benefit from an individualized learning experience in the "Hidden Curriculum".  There is limited space available for our 2017/2018 School year. A wait list will be developed in the order of inquiry when necessary.

Lake Pointe Academy                   places emphasis on:

* Social Thinking

*Emotional Regulation

* Strengthening the brain to become "available for learning"

* Integrating current research in mind, brain and education

Students who struggle with academic, social, communication, or emotional difficulties that are rooted in neurodevelopmental learning differences, thrive in our program.

*Note: We are not a psychiatric or behavioral transition program. We do strongly believe that a well coordinated educational plan for children's development involves parents, professionals and the school working together for greatest success. (For example, everyone rowing the boat in the same direction...)

WHO WE SERVE: *Students are not required to have a "label" to enroll or benefit from our program (click on the red to learn more about each of these definitions):

 Summer - Social Skills Camps

Summer Session -  Summer Social Skills Camps are filled with fun activities. The 2017 "Let's Get Real...Social" Summer Program will be held June 12- June 30, Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 2:00pm and aftercare until 3:30 for additional charge. Registration is OPEN for Summer Program through 6/9/17.  Costs:  $750 all 3 weeks plus $150 supply fee. Space may be limited.  Please email:  admissions@lakepointegranbury.org  or call 682-936-4112 for more information.


Please note:  Do not let financial constraints interfere with your request for enrollment review.  The more enrollment interest applications we receive, the better we can advocate for a stronger Scholarship and financial assistance fund campaign.

FINANCIAL INFORMATION

All parents at Lake Pointe Academy benefit from at least $6,000 in “tuition assistance,” as the  base tuition only covers about 73% of total operating costs. The remaining 27% needed to support our students is obtained through fundraising efforts. We uphold an expectation of enrolled families to actively participate in fundraising events as well as other volunteer opportunities.

Lake Pointe Academy may be more affordable that you think. There are many ways to pay for your child's specialized education.

  • Monthly tuition payment plans   
  • Scholarships
  • Contributions from grandparents or other family members, or businesses / corporations
  • Tax-advantaged education savings programs
  • Sibling discounts
  • Tuition loans

 Lake Pointe Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization and does not receive any Federal, State or Governmental funding. Donations to our scholarship fund helps families with financial hardships access specialized education not otherwise accessible in or around Hood County. All financial and material contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of law.